Thursday, January 04, 2007

Re: Serializer again

The Serializer page looks the way I want it to now, and I think we've gotten the update situation sorted out. The pages are going up one per day, so by next week it should be caught up with this page. Page four went up today at Serializer, and page seven went up early this morning here.

As far as new pages go, page eight is going up tomorrow, and page nine is going up on Monday. From that point forward, it's one page per week, always on Monday. Page nine probably won't be done in inkwash, although I'm not sure yet which medium I want to do it in. I know eventually I want to do a chapter in color (probably chapter four), and I want to do a chapter with a dip pen, since I use a brush for almost everything, and a chapter using only my Wacom tablet. But I don't know yet what chapter two is going to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment