Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Comics

Flight of the Living Dead #1 of 5 will be released on May 30. It'll be $3 plus shipping and it's basically the first twenty-four pages of the comic in a portable paper-based format. Future issues will be released sporadically, since I really only do a page a week of this comic.

The Sundays #1 of 6 will be released on June 13. That one's 30 pages and runs for $4.00 plus shipping. I'm going to try to go with a bi-monthly release on this, considering I'm penciling, inking and lettering each issue myself. Kevin L. Sheath handles the writing.

2 comments:

  1. So are you guys not pitching The Sundays to Image anymore, or is this just a way to make some money in the meantime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still going to pitch it. I figure we use the first issue as a pitching tool.

    ReplyDelete