Friday, December 14, 2007

To those that ordered FoLD #1

Again, I'm real sorry that you haven't received your issues yet. I've been emailing them and they hadn't responded until now. Here's my latest email correspondence with them:

------------------------------------------------
Flight of the Living Dead #1 has been on sale for almost two months now and nobody who has ordered a copy has received it yet.

I've sent multiple emails now asking when you expect these comics will be shipped out and have been ignored every time. I would appreciate if you could ship the comics to the people who purchased them or refund my customer's money if you don't plan on sending the comics out.

You can rest assured I will be using Lulu or Ka-Blam for future issues.

Thanks
Scott Ewen

------------------------------------------------

Scott,

We are doing everything we can to catch up on the backlog of store orders. After a busy summer convention season and a move of offices we've finally been able to settle in and tackle the print orders. Adding new titles and filling previously placed orders are now our focus and all orders will be shipping as quickly as possible. Older orders will be given a complimentary upgrade to Priority Mail.

And I'm sorry you're so disappointed in our service. We're a small group getting out an amazing amount of high-quality work. But if at any point you would like your book removed from our store just let me know and I can take care of that for you.


~Jodi D
ComiXpress Service Manager

----------------------------------------------

So there you go. Someday you will get your books. For the next issue I will order a bunch of copies from Ka-Blam and send them out myself so I can be sure you receive them. Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment