Sunday, February 25, 2007

Flight of the Living Dead announcement

Recently, while re-writing the script for FoLD, I found myself needing more space and lengthened the original idea for sixty pages to ninety-six pages. My plan was to eventually start doing two pages a week in order to have everything finished up by December 31, 2007, but I see now that would be impossible. It's hard enough getting one page a week done, especially while trying to get The Sundays done as well, so I've decided I'm just going to abandon my original plan of ending the comic. Now it'll just be done when it's done. I may end up lengthening it even further from it's current ninety-six page incarnation as well, but I haven't decided yet.

Putting zombies on a plane ended up being a bigger and more involved project than I had originally planned it to be.

1 comment: