Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bookmooch, light bulbs

A few days ago I joined Bookmooch, a sort of book-trading club online. You pick which books you want on Amazon, add them to your list on Bookmooch, then when someone has that book and is willing to give it away, they send it to you. So far no one has sent me anything, but 4 of the 10 books I put up were asked for right away. It costs nothing to join Bookmooch, except for the shipping fees of course, so I'm looking forward to receiving some books to justify me spending the money to ship out four books today.

Also, last night I went into my room to go to sleep, and the light wouldn't turn on. It's a ceiling fan with four lights in it, so it seemed odd that all four would have burnt out simultaneously. Upon closer inspection I found that there were no bulbs in the lamp. Someone I live with had snuck into my room and stolen all my light bulbs.

2 comments:

  1. Someone stole your lightbulbs? Please tell me this was a practical joke and not for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, no one's owned up to it yet. I don't even know who to suspect.

    ReplyDelete