Wednesday, April 08, 2009

More of these album covers

More of these and these. Done by taking a random article on Wikipedia for the band name, a random quote for the album title, and a random Flikr image for the album artwork. The original photographer is credited where I remembered to save the link.



I tried to do some aging on this one. If you look at the original photo, it's in color and looks new, but I looked up some tutorials on aging photos.
Photo by margolove


If I ever start a rock band, I'm going to call them The Virtuality Continuum.
Photo by Fort Photo


Photo by Tuffer (belgian edition)



Tried my best at doing a logo. Turtle Soup is Florida ska.



I tried doing a hip-hop album. Cheated because it was "Nebuchadnezzar II" but I dropped the "II" and the "r."
Photo by maurizio carucci


Photo by Diddis







Another pass at doing a hip-hop album.
Photo by PHOTOcLiiCK

No comments:

Post a Comment