Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Artwork

There's a hilarious webcomic called Intelligent Brian done over at, appropriately enough, intelligentbrian.com. It's written by Kevin L. Sheath (who is writing the comic book I'm working on, The Sundays), and Jimi Odell (who wrote a comic called The Bar I'll be tackling after The Sundays). It's usually drawn by Kevin, but every now and again he gets his friends to do some guest strips. This is actually how I met them both, as I was a fan of the webcomic and volunteered to do some guest artwork back in 2002. From there led to more guest strips and eventually to The Sundays. This week, hopefully, two new strips of mine will be going up (the first new strips from me since 2002, I think), and I've got the inks for the first one. No color or dialogue balloons yet, you'll have to wait until Wednesday to see that. There's a chance I won't be able to finish it on time, in which case my strips will get pushed back to next week.

You can see the new strip in the inks section.

No comments:

Post a Comment