Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dexter

"Dexter" is such an amazing show. Well-written, well-acted, interesting plots, twists and turns, tension, and all the stuff that makes great television shows great. Apparently the first season (which is twelve episodes long) is based on the book Darkly Dreaming Dexter, which I bought today from Borders along with the second book in the series (upon which the second season will apparently be based), Dearly Devoted Dexter. From what I understand, the third book in the series, Dexter in the Dark, is coming out this summer. I hope they never stop making them. In the absence of new episodes of "Lost" (at least until February), "Dexter" is my favorite show currently on the air.

And I think this is the first time in my life I've ever bought a mystery novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment