Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grind House Trailer

I don't know how this movie escaped my radar until now, but I'm very excited about this: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez are directing two feature-length horror movies that are being shown together (with fake movie trailers in-between) with the title Grind House. Here's the trailer:

http://mftm.blogspot.com/2006/10/
grind-house-2007-scream-awards-trailer.html


Rodriguez's segment will be a zombie story (and we all know how I feel about zombies), and Tarantino's segment features Rose McGowan with a machine gun for a leg.

I feel like this movie was made just for me.

EDIT: Rose McGowan actually appears in both segments, but only with the machine-gun-leg in Rodriguez's story. Which also features TV's Naveen Andrews (Sayid from "Lost"). Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment