Thursday, September 21, 2006

Strip Jam 9/21


When I was in the Kubert School, my class used to do these strips: eight panels on an 11 x 17 page, where each participant would add a panel and continue the story of the previous panels. Sometimes we had funky rules, like you could only see the previous panel, or you added dialogue to the previous panel and left your own dialogue balloons blank. Now that we're out of school, we've just started our first online strip. I did the first panel. I'll post the rest as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. So, how do I get in on this action?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave the first panel to Steve McBride. He hasn't gotten back to me yet about it, so I don't know if he's going to add on or not. It was his idea, though, so I figure he will. Talk to him, I guess, if you want to be next.

    ReplyDelete